Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Dapper Mr. Mustache Man





I'd like to introduce dapper Mr. Mustache Man.
 





My husband pulled the word "dapper" from his arsenal of wit last night~
I haven't heard that word in AGES!


LOL


However...I think this fits Mr. Mustache Man~and my husband for that matter!



 *wink*



Mr. Mustache Man is from Silhouette (Jamie's Assorted Gentleman Dress Up) and the sentiments are from both Hero Arts and Skipping Stones.


Hero Arts:Try Something New
(this file was one of the first NEW items I ordered for my NEW Silhouette and one of the first that I cut).



I had the mustache man finished on the Mat Stack, sentiments and all.


However, it sat around on my desk because I didn't know where to go from there.



 The Inspired By challenge helped me finish this card.





Stripes are what I needed to give the focal point some shazaam!




Now I can send this card out~


yay for Dapper Man!


dies: (Jamie's Assorted Gentleman Dress Up Accessories)Silhouette Cameo,Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 3
stamp: Hero Arts Best of the Best,Skipping Stones Design You Know You're Getting Old Birthday
tag: American Crafts Bits Tags Margarita
paper: Georgia Pacific white cardstock,Bazzill
ink: Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores,Memento Pear Tart
other: Papertrey Ink Herringbone Impression Plate


7 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE it:)

Laurel said...

I love it, love the striped paper and the staples!

Annette Allen said...

wow totally fabulous..

Emily Keaton said...

Thanks for making me smile with this adorable mustache man card. So fun!

Hannelie said...

You lucky girl... a Silhouette is still on my bucket list!
This is so cute... love it!

maria f. said...

Oh no - another Silhouette. You galy are taking over the world!!!!!!
Cute mustache man ;)

maria f. said...

Oops - that should read "you gals". Get off the PC at 11 p.m. Maria...