Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Word Art Wednesday July 4






Happy Fourth of July!!!




This is my first week of being a guest designer at 





I am blessed to have this opportunity to be featured with the gifted designers there.




Join us and pick up the powerful verse that is offered free to you!








This verse is very personal to me.



There are times I've gotten caught up in challenges lost or submissions rejected in bloggy world...and the Lord whispers this verse to me.



Ahhhhh, I did it again, I realize.


I've put other endeavors before the Lord and filled my heart with them!



Yikers, I hate to admit how many times I've done that!!!



Today as we celebrate our freedom as a country...


may we also remember the ultimate freedom Jesus gives us when we allow Him to work in our hearts.


All disappointments and failures...even successes...pale in comparison to Him and His sacrifice on the cross.



May we give Him our ALL.




Have a blessed day.




Sentiment:Word Art Wednesday Challenge #35
Paper:Georgia Pacific white, Authentique Fresh
Other: Ellison Tim Holtz Rays embossing folder,Creative Memories oval cutter,Tim Holtz distress tool,sequins



14 comments:

Kim S said...

Congrats...you are the perfect representative. And thanks...because I had not seen Word Art Wednesday before.

Annette Allen said...

this is beautiful...Love this verse...

Esther Asbury said...

I love your pretty clean and simple card! So very pretty!

Nancy Guse said...

Congratulations on guest designer!!!! The verse is beautiful and I love that you have ALL printed inside of it.

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Marlena this is beautiful, thank you for the reminder. It is so easy to get caught up in things and forget to give Him our all. Sarah xx

Carol said...

Thanks for the reminder! Lovely card.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Congrats on GDT. Lovely card and dp. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the sweet comments. Hugs.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Happy 4th of July! Beautiful card - LOVE your design and dp combo.
Hugs, Karin

Dad24treasures said...

Welcome to WAW, Marlena! Your card is beautiful :) Thank you for stopping by my blog as well :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a beautiful post and a beautiful verse, Marlena. Thank you for sharing this with us.
And congrats on being a guest designer...I know that does feel good! It gives you a chance to spread your sweet smile out farther. :)

Debbie said...

What a pretty card!!

krcmasterpiece said...

Thanks so much Marlena for being our guest this month. I look forward to seeing your creations.

You've done a beautiful job this week!

DIANA L. said...

Marlena, YOu did such a nice job as guest designer. I love your pretty patterned paper
Thank you for the fun challenge and the inspiration.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Gemiel said...

What a beautiful card!!! Love the rays on the top half!! They really highlight the scripture!