Tuesday, March 13, 2012

~Yellow and Grays Happy Birthday~





I was thrilled to see the colors for the Play Date Cafe PDCC122.


I'm glad I finished in time!



*Skipping Stones Design You Know You're Getting Old Birthday,Memento ink tuxedo black,Versamark ink,Ranger black embossing powder,Ranger super fine detail black embossing powder,American Crafts cardstock,Authentique Blissful pack,corner chomper,American Crafts Satin ribbon,Scor-Tape 1/4" *


I can actually hear crickets and birds today, ya'll!


Crickets and birds!


Spring is definitely here. ;)


I used the beautiful sketch from Skipping Stones Sketch 119





Thank you for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Pauline said...

This is a wonderful birthday card, love the argyle pattern, and you have got the mix of colours to perfection!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Your cakes are peek a boo-ing, Marlena! How cute is that? Adorable!! And yes, I've got birds and crickets going on here too. Kind of exciting. :)

Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date CAfe this week. :)

Jingle said...

This is so fun! I love how you staggered the panels and the cakes look great! Thanks for playing along with us over at SSD!

Ruby said...

Marlena, this is such a fun card, it feels really fun and happy! Great cake too!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!

Jenny said...

Such a cool card Marlena..... I love the peeking cakes and the argyle pattern strips too :0) your soft shades are so pretty .
Jenny x

wendyp said...

So excited for spring also!!! Fabulous job with the sketch! love that loopy bow!!!

Stephanie said...

Marlena...........I just love your card!!! So, creative! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Skipping Stones Design!

Pamela said...

This is fun!!! Great card! :)

Katie Gehring said...

Such a sweet card, and I am totally envious of your bow making skills!