Friday, August 5, 2011

Favorite Flower, Some Distressing and a CardPattern


My favorite flower is the Stargazer Lily.


Flourish's Timeless Tuesday #129 challenges you to use YOUR favorite flower.




I added some tearing and a bit of distressing for Just Add Ink JAI79 
-Just Add Tearing/Distressing.



that I patterned my card after.


I even did a bit of coloring with Copics...because I need the practice. ;)


Thank you for stopping in. ;)

Info:
Stamp: Inkadinkado lily, JustRite You're So Sweet sentiment
Ink: Memento ink
Other: Copics, Autumn Leaves DP, Sizzix oval bookplates, Sizzix/SU lattice die, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Want2Scrap bling


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty card! I like the soft and beautiful colors! Beautiful lily image too. Thank you for playing the FTTC with us.

Colleen Dietrich said...

OH, you glittered the Lattice die! How totally cool is that? I never thought to do that, but it is really eye-catching, Marlena.

Noelle's Corner said...

I love your card. Especially the lilies because I'm a little bit of a lily fan and that you glittered the lattice die. Also great job making the card work for more than one challenge. :D

whoistracy said...

What a pretty take on the sketch. Love all the glitter. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns!

Debi said...

Marlena I love the fresh colours you've chosen and the pretty lilies which you've coloured beautifully :-) great to see you at JAI, and thanks for the lovely comments on my blog- Debi x

Anonymous said...

What a ripper of a card and lovely colours. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just add ink this week!

Nikki Spencer said...

Such a beautiful soft card Marlena, l love your distressing, its a great effect!
Thanks again for all your lovely comments and joining the challenges at JAI.

Elise said...

Marlena!!! I enjoy viewing your work, so MUCH! It always looks like a crafty festival was HAD! I love your use of the Card Pattern's sketch for this past week - I'm DELIGHTED that you took the time to share your lovely work with us! THANK YOU! Yee Haw!

Allison Cope said...

Just beautiful Marlena! I love the touch of shimmer to your card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Flourishes for Timeless Tuesday!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Love your colouring Marlena and your torn pieces really add a lot of dimension to the card. Glad you could play at JAI this week.