Friday, December 15, 2023

Mixin' Up Tags for Clients


I love coming up with gifts for my girlies' worlds!

This is a design I came up with using many companies
 (several no longer in business).


The ones that still are, are Brutus Monroe (cardstock), Honey Bee Stamps (Spring Cottage Village dies), Sizzix (white floral framelit), and The Ton Stamps (Confetti Borders on the tags), and Simon Says Stamp (Christmas Cheer sentiment on smaller tag).


Sizzix 665655 Olivia Rose Framelits, Honey Bee Stamps Spring Cottage Village, Brutus Monroe cardstock (Midnight, Slate, Mustard Seed, Harvest), The Ton Stamps Confetti Borders, Simon Says Stamp Christmas Cheer sentiment, Technique Tuesday Mixin' Up sentiment (no longer in business), Reverse Confetti Round tag (no longer in business), Ellen Hutson Modern Tags (no longer in business)


Here's a shot of them attached to quality whisks I found at the At Home store (they are just a few dollars, but got five stars).


This candy whisk theme was popular in Pinterest, so I can't call out a particular pin, but I loved the idea

 (and had the Mixin' Up set still in my stash).


I found candy to match the color scheme too!

Yes, I'm particular that way. ;)




 


Simon Says (Monday): Use Dies



I entered this challenge with "ornaments" and "presents" in mind, since these are gifts. I added ribbon for the recipients to use these as ornaments on their tree, as well.


Thank you for your sweet visit today!




3 comments:

Rochelle Blok said...

These are gorgeous Marlena! Super cute and super fun! I love the colour combo and how you've used them to coordinate with your gift. Just love it! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

Chantell Randall said...

Lovely gift tags - such cute little houses. I love all the layers that build them. Chantell Just Add Ink

Rajani Rehana said...

Great blog