Saturday, August 12, 2023

INkspirational DT Designers Choice Iridescent



It's time for another challenge at INkspirational!



Lil' Inker Designs (out of business) Perfect Palette Heart Cover-Up Die/Heartthrob Stamps, clear acetate, Lucy's Cards Little Things Heart Droplets, The Ton Stamps Glass Slipper Sequins






It's my turn to choose a prompt, so I went with Iridescent (clear images or embellishments).




 

I used a cover panel die to reveal a shaker feature;


there's a clear acetate layer and clear embellishments.


Please visit the challenge blog and see my team and their amazing work.


Join us with your original creation!





6 comments:

Pia S said...

I had to dig deep in my stash to find what I was looking for, but your choice of theme made me use something old and get a clean up along the way, and I actually loved making my card. I think your style and design is perfect for this kind of paper. Beautiful!

Nonni said...

Such a fun design with the sentiments inside the shaker! Love all the shine from the holographic card stock and you have captured it beautifully in the photo. xxx

cm said...

WOW! You've really maximized iridescent with your holographic paper and shaker bits! Super cool; super inspiring! LOVE the theme you've chosen!
hugs~c

Whitney Rau said...

The impact of your blog goes beyond the digital realm. It has the power to influence perspectives, change lives, and inspire action. Thank you for using your platform to make a positive difference.
tripp voucher code

Marina said...

This is pretty spectacular! Love all those compartments and the shimmery shinyness of it all.

Julia Aston said...

What a pretty iridescent heart cut-out panel Marlena - I love that the hearts are all little shakers with lovely clear heart droplets! Perfect for the challenge you have given us! Julia xx