Thursday, June 3, 2021

Bright City


I'm a sucker for cityscapes.


Dangle one in front of my eyes and I'm all about it. ;)



Hero Arts City HeroScape, Brutus Monroe Black Foam Tape, Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangles





 

I'm a city girl, so visiting the biggest nearby city, while hosting family, is my idea of fun!


 





I wanted to dip into my endless roll of Brutus Monroe black foam tape for this dark cardbase.


I don't need to hoard it, the roll is like the size of a pizza, no joke. 




Simon Says (Wednesday): Masculine






Have a good one friends~





2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! that lime, red and black certainly hits me in the eye and I LOVE it.
Faith x

Dawn T said...

Awesome design Marlena. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.