Monday, April 19, 2021

Dream Big Black and White

 





Hero Arts Dream Big stamps and dies, Erin Lee Creative Star Collage die, Aall & Create Crashing Waves, Tonic Studios Seafoam Green Mirror Cardstock









I'm a HUGE fan of black and white...and I mean HUGE :)



Daring Cardmakers: Black, white and X



Allsorts Challenge Week #620 Anything Goes




I'm glad I have the matching dies for this set.


It allowed me to stamp in white so I could die cut and layer on black.


 I used a white Uni-ball pen to outline the image for a pop of fun. :)



Simon Says Stamp IG Challenge: Making the Cut





Thank you for your visit today!


7 comments:

brenda said...

That's a real fun image with the girl and balloons, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WONDERFUL.
Faith x

Miri said...

You can tell that you're a black and white fan! Your card is great and looks like so much fun. I love the universe theme and the matching shimmery stars you added. Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Catie Cuddles said...

What a lovely image and love the layering on black.
Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Svenja said...

Fab card! Thanks for sharing it with the Daring Cardmakers :-)