Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Citrus Birthday



First time inking up these blossoms for my husband's quick birthday card (it's hard to create without him peeking these days, since he's home more often).



Hero Arts Orange Blossoms, Whispers Gold Embossing, Papertrey Ink Summer Sunrise Ink/Modern Background Stencil, Reverse Confetti Abundant Autumn Paper Pad

















I kept it graphic and colorless (except for ink blending a stencil with ink).



Graphic fruity inspiration with minimal color from the following challenge:





I heat embossed the sentiment gold~







Thanks for stopping by today!


6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm visiting with both my hats on today Marlena, I love this so very beautiful card. Love your stencil background and the lemon stamp with a wonderful sentiment. With DT hat on I will say - Thank you so much for joining us in our Birthday challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith DT

Faith my blog

Lady Joyful said...

This is beautiful! I really love the stenciled background, and how you have the colour there and left the image uncoloured. Really fantastic. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Goga said...

Beautiful card. Love stancil you use for background. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room challenge. Goga

Danni Reid said...

WOW! I love your stenciled background, stamped image, and fun sentiment, this card is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing @IB, can't wait to see more!

Andreja said...

What a beautiful birthday card :-)) Thanks for joining us at Celebration at The Male Room challenge!

Helen said...

A very striking design - love the background.

Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

Helen x