Sunday, December 8, 2019

Winter Blizzard

I have the honor of guest designing for
Brutus Monroe today!
Here's my project using Brutus Monroe's Upper Case Alphabet Outline stamps, papers (Neon, Heather, Slate and Jawbreaker), Berry Glitter Glaze, Snowflake dies and Mixed Media Snowflake stencil.





I started with a Jawbreaker pattern that matched cardstock I had on hand. I really wanted to try the Berry Glitter Glaze I picked up recently, so pink and purple steered this creative venture.

 First step was spreading Berry Glitter Glaze through a Snowflake Stencil with a worn Fold and Score Tool (I never throw them out).

I lifted the stencil and set it aside to dry while I finished the rest of the card.
 I inked up "winter" letters with Brutus Monroe's Embossing Ink.

 It was heat embossed with Mic Drop on Neon Pink cardstock~I figured Jawbreaker could hold it's own next to it!
 Here's a look at the sentiment half fussy cut.
The bottom is covered up, so I didn't need to finish it off.
Think of it as a cotton candy snow drift. ;)



The card base is Slate Cardstock, which I already need more of because I LOVE this gray shade.
Here's a closeup of the shine~


 Thanks for stopping by today~



2 comments:

Marina said...

I do love your bold colour choices. This is great.

cm said...

Congratulations on your Guest Designer role! Your card is awesome, filled with your signature style of bold, artsy and incredibly imaginative! Love the blue/pink and the sparkly snowflakes have me swooning!
hugs~c