Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Hello Fall Color Block




So this card isn't typical, but it has all my faves in it.



 Brutus Monroe Inspiration Box Autumn Sunrise, Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangle, My Mind's Eye Wander, Folk Art Hot Pink Glitterific, American Craft spider web doily cut in half


 Glittery fuchsia leaf that I "dipped" with Folk Art Hot Pink Glitterific paint.



(dipped sparkle)







http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/just-us-girls-word-week-508.html






Thanks for stopping by today~




3 comments:

Nancy said...

You have been a busy lady! I so appreciate you joining us once again Love the artsy vibe of this card and that fun purple leaf! Thanks so much for joining the girls and I at Just Us Girls this week.

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous card! I love the design and the sparkle on the maple leaf looks amazing 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

Macimbalo said...

So pretty! I love the colors you used - just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at JUGS!