Tuesday, August 13, 2019

You're Amazing



I LOVE blue and I LOVE CIRCLESSSS...




Clearly Besotted Leafy Flourish, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles, Spellbinders Classic Circles, Technique Tuesday Bubbles on the Border



Yayyyy for me because there's a celebratory circle challenge going on...yay YOU Just Us Girls!!!
 
 

http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/08/just-us-girls-challenge-500-trend-week.html


a blue challenge going on... 
 
(although I AM partial to Shakespeare's play which is my fave of all the ones I studied for my English degree...
 
 
dusting that puppy off as I type this...  😆 )
 
I went with the obvious blues.



 
 
 Finally, some die cut challenges to link up with as well~



 

Thank you for stopping by, your visits encourage me!!!

 
 
 


2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I am loving the layering on this card! The fact you got the Navy to actually be navy in the photo is awesome! [Mine always comes out black :(] Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Lisa Kind said...

Gorgeous! I've been seeing blue and yellow on cards recently and I've been itching to do one in these colors! This is so pretty! Love the design and layers! Thanks for playing our #500th challenge at Just Us Girls!