Saturday, June 15, 2019

Three Colors w/ Just Us Girls




Hello, it's another week I get to guest design with Just Us Girls!

This new challenge is based on three tones of one color, so I utilized these pink scraps in my stash~

 



May May Made It Blessed Inside & Out, Papertrey Ink Mighty Oak die, My Favorite Things Horizontal Stitched Strips, Technique Tuesday Bubbles on the Border




http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/

http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/


See what you can come up with and link up your creation!




8 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty with the shades of pink

Macimbalo said...

Really pretty layout! Love the pink!

Ina G said...

Love how you have made scrap bits of paper look so good here Marlena.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is a fabulous design! I love your shades of pink with the scrap strips on the background for that tree. Great look with the sentiment stamped on the angle, too.

cm said...

You've elevated your 'scraps' into one lovely card! The tree/strips are an eye-catching pairing!
hugs~c

Lisa Kind said...

I love your take on this challenge. I never thought of using pattern paper! Lovely design!

Nancy said...

I love where your brain went with this challenge. I have a TON of scrap papers and this is a great idea. Then you picked pink which is one of my most favorite colors! Love the titled panel and sentiment too!

Bobby said...

Using scraps was a great idea, Marlena, and that mighty oak die cut pulls it all together with the wonderful sentiment.