Sunday, May 5, 2019

Prayers Clean & Simple




I always struggle with words when someone is in pain or distress...



I'm grateful I can pray.



Hero Arts Color Laying Butterflies/Stamp & Cut Prayers, Gray Copic Marker, Scor-Pal for scoring 



I'm also grateful I have beautiful stamps to create with~


 and challenges to motivate me!
 
http://ablognamedhero.com/2019/04/its-april-challenge-time/

http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2019/05/just-add-ink-455sympathy.html


Thanks for stopping by~


5 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

So simple, yet so effective. Very nice sympathy card.

Nikki Spencer said...

Perfect in its simplicity Marlena. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Chantell Randall said...

Lovely card that says so much, I love the detail in your butterfly. Chantell Just Add Ink

Kelly Kent said...

Such a lovely & elegant card that is sure to comfort the recipient in their time of need. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink. Kelly x

Cha LionArt said...

Love how you colored the butterfly that stands out from the background! Thanks for joining us this month at A Blog Named Hero!