Saturday, April 6, 2019

Your Hospitality




I was just thinking about how I haven't cracked open this set from Practical Publishing.


Practical Publishing Home Sweet Home, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches



I saw this challenge and knew I had zero excuse not to!


 
 http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/just-us-girls-482-word-week.html



The patterned paper is from Papertrey Ink Winter Woods~I've been hoarding it since I can't get it anymore.

Ridiculous, I know.

It looks better on a card. ;)

It determined my color scheme.

 
 I placed the house die cut down first...and lay the window element stamp down.

I used my Misti stamp positioner to pick it up.

Before I inked it up,

 removed the die so I could stamp under the house.

I repeated this for three windows and lay the white house down over the stamped windows.

Then I die cut a colored house and trimmed away for the window frames and door.


I hope that makes sense, I wanted to share the process in case you have this set and aren't sure how to go about it.

I'm afraid it took me a few tries to figure out what was what.

Thanks for stopping by today~

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Love that paper, Marlena. No wonder you're hoarding it. Your house colors tie in with it beautifully and I love the curtains you added. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.