Thursday, January 10, 2019

First Pom Pom Wreath




When I first started my blog in 2011...I labeled it "marlenaisfaithfullycrafting" because I didn't know if I'd stick to stamping...
 
 I'm a dabbler of crafting.
 
If you've been to my blog several times in the last couple of months, you'd know I need to take poms to another level, right?

 I aimed for a pom wreath.
 
Here is the result of weeks of labor (breaks for Christmas fervor and sickness)...
 
 






Anyone want to count how many are there?

I meant to do that. ;)
 

I'm sharing this at 
 
 
since I've never made a pom wreath before! 
 
I use a pom maker (I have two types)...but I see that Simon Says sells one too. ;)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today~
 
 
 

3 comments:

sandie said...

I adore it, fab colours and oh so creative. I am in awe of your creativity xx

maria f. said...

Yay you. I made a zillion poms to hang on fishing line in my DD's bedroom doorway. Thought that would be so cool. Turns out they got all tangled up in each other every other day. Down they all came. Talk about wasted effort! Your idea is much more clever. And so pretty.

Marina said...

How beautiful! I just love this - so inspiring. I saw a wreath (totally different to this one) made on TV a while back and it inspired me to buy a pom-pom maker and since then I've done nothing with it! I really should.