Monday, November 27, 2017

Epic Day Drops




So I picked up new stamps...there was a scrapbook store near the DMV and I got myself a lil' something something. ;)

 My youngest girlie passed her permit test so I gave myself a treat!

Hahahaha don't judge...I rarely drag my girlies into a scrapbook store...they're lucky we don't have one handy.



stamps: Pink and Main Planner Peekers sentiment, My Favorite Things Color Drops  die: Avery Elle Wonky Stitches, My Favorite Things Stitched Oval Word Windows


I had to play with those drops...and I remembered the vibrant colors at the Throwdown.


http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2017/11/color-throwdown-470.html


I picked this sentiment for an everyday card...

http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-97-inspired-by-words.html



Gots to celebrate the inbetweens, right?!

 The days that fall between Thanksgiving and Christmas can be pretty epic if spent right! ;)

Have a good one friends~



3 comments:

maria f. said...

You're so right about those in-between days. We just celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday so I'm "recovering" today. But my TO DO list is waiting for me tomorrow. Congrats on your young driver. Here's to you in the passenger seat ;) Love your graphic card for her.

Brenda said...

Oh yeah, celebrate the in-between days Marlena!!! Love the card and congrats to your new driver. I still have the "nerves" when my son heads back to school. Today was that "nerve" day as he forgot to text me to tell me he got back there safely. Then tried calling-no answer-twice! The nerves quickly turned into the jitters! Then he called. sigh Thanking God pretty quickly that all was good and he was safe. I don't envy anyone with young drivers. Good luck my friend! Hugs, Brenda

Nonni said...

What a fun card! I love the bright colors and the graphic look of the shapes you used, this has almost a retro feel! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!