Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Can Hardly Wait




New Year, New Me...
um, surrrrrre 😏


as long as I remember how I was created before I jump into new things.


I could aim for the sky right off the bat...but miss the point if I'm overburdened with more responsibility and stress than I'm equipped to handle.

I think I'll take the new year in single days...like God intended, and make decisions along the way.


If I know me though, I'm gonna overreach now and again....and this sentiment will apply. 😆




(stamp: Dylusions Laugh Til You Leak  dies:My Favorite Things Tree-mendous/Pierced Square Stax,Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangle)



Love the gold accents and purplish backdrop in this photo~



http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/2016/12/challenge-125-photo-inkspiration.html



These challenges encourage using new products:







(make something new)

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/work-it-wednesday-december-2016/


I cracked open the stamp set, trees and squares I gifted myself with over the busy holidays.


I've noticed something....when I'm too busy to craft I buy items to craft with.


😆 


 My word.

I'm gonna try and remember my bought goodies when I'm tempted at craft stores this year.


I'm grateful for the challenges that motivate me to USE the products I buy.

Cuz...new year, new me, right?!







4 comments:

Nonni said...

Great dies and I love the pop of gold! Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

maria f. said...

tee hee hee "when I'm too busy to craft I buy items to craft with." I think you're on to something! How about a good purge this year - I feel it in my bones - we'll see, wouldn't want to overdo ;) Love all your golden goodness on your card. Check out the CUTplorations challenge this month ;)

Jo Nevill said...

Great card, love all your sparkly gold touches
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Pia Larsen said...

Fabulous card with a very interesting take on our Photo challenge. Really like the twist.
Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges for our Photo Inkspiration. Hope you'll join us soon again :)
Pia xx