Saturday, April 11, 2015

Never Enough Dots for Rainbows



I will never have enough dot stamps~


NEVER.





I pulled out five sets to create this scene~and I still could have used more!!!



I found this extremely therapeutic...so expect more dotty creations in the near future.



You've been properly warned people.


;)





Have a blessed day~


stamps: My Favorite Things The Rainbow Will Come, ~dots~ (Technique Tuesday Ordinary Days,Mama Elephant Cup of Wishes, Papertrey Ink City Scene,Waltzingmouse Teeny Trees)

4 comments:

  1. Those dots really look like they are moving! I love those colors and that wonderful girl with her umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love how the colour is in the dots.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! I love circles too, not sure why they are so therapeutic, but they are! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to stop in! ;)