Sunday, December 28, 2014

Season of Grieving











Unfortunately this has been a difficult season of grieving for our local church family.


Melissa's theme this week is the perfect motivation for me since I've been wanting to stamp a special card for at least one of these families.


When there are no words...I thank God for the stamping tools and sentiments to do,

well, at least something.


I know this has been a difficult, difficult season for friends of mine...deaths of people,
deaths of marriages, deaths of dreams.


I don't know about you, but much of my energy has been dedicated to prayer because there is just


so much pain going around right now.


I'm grateful I'm not alone and know that you aren't either.


blessings...



stamps: Papertrey Ink (Meadow Greens,Happy Trails,Rosie Posie)
inks: Papertrey Ink (Hawaiian Shores,Aqua Mist,New Leaf), Memento Dandelion
paper: Georgia Pacific White,Studio Calico Wanderlust
dies: My Favorite Things Sentiment Strips,Spellbinders Large Labels
other: Tonic Studios Paper Distresser

6 comments:

Marybeth said...

I am so sorry Marlena! Prayer is best always! Beautiful ,card!
Many blessing for a wonderful 2015

Helen F. said...

The power of prayer will see you and your friends through the darkness, Marlena. My wishes for a brighter New Year.
Your card is lovely and the sentiment is very comforting.

Hannelie said...

So good to see you again Marlena!
BIG HUGS
xxx

~amy~ said...

Thinking of you♡

cm said...

Sending warm hugs and positive thoughts your way, Marlena. Your comment - about being grateful to have stamps and sentiments to 'do something' for people who are feeling the strains of life - is so refreshing. I agree: sometimes the seemingly smallest of gestures have a profound impact. Your comment on my recent post is precisely that; your words of comfort mean more than I have words to express. Today will be difficult. Very. Your strength will give me strength to support my mom...
Hugs, hugs and hugs!
~c

maria f. said...

Thinking of you and sending wishes for a more joy-filled 2015 to come your way.