Wednesday, September 18, 2013

CAUTION!!!



I saw this tape and loved it right away...






I could make some quick, quick cards if need be!



Try and create a card with stickers and/or tape for the

The Stickers and Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.



I didn't realize so much time has passed since I last posted...you would think I'd have more to say.
 
 
However, I wouldn't even know where to start.
 
 
I know I've had quirky, fun moments...but the reflective time has been bare minimum to none, good grief.
 
 
I almost feel as if the school year began with a starter pistol and the run is still going....IT'S CRAZY!
 
 
This is me falling to the side to grab a drink of water...
 
 
maybe I'll have more time to chat next time...thanks for stopping in friends! ;) 




other: Sandy Lion Tape Works tape
die: Papertrey Ink In the Meadow







6 comments:

Sara Mac said...

Cute idea Marlena! Hope you all are doing well. I know what you mean about school craziness.

Marybeth said...

Love this caution tape...I think this would be great for young boy cards. Hope you fin d some time to slow down......life can be very busy with young kids.

Angi Barrs said...

Super fun! I love that tape!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Oh, what a darling card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Helen F. said...

Oh, Marlena! Love the tape and the cute silhouette image sledding with 'caution' :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to the Stickers & Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)