Tuesday, August 27, 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL




Well, it's back to school people.....









We're a homeschooling family...so it means that we have to buckle down and crack open the books and software.


It's getting all serious-like around here.


However, I couldn't resist saturating myself with yummy Sunscreen spray that smells like Manoi Oil.


I don't have time for the beach, but I can still smell like it!!!


RIGHT????!!!!


stamp: Papertrey Ink Teach and Inspire,Market Street Stamps Vintage Notepad (no longer in business)
ink: WPlus9 white
paper:Bazzill
other: Crop-a-Dile corner chomper







4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is so fun.. i love the white ink.. looks awesome..

Jen W. said...

Nothing says summer like the smell of sunscreen! LOL!
Love how the white ink pops off the dark background and the notebook stamp is awesome. Bummer about MArket Street Stamps closing. :(
Have a fabulous school year!

Jen W. said...

And I meant to say I know what you mean about people cursing your books when you move - been there too! Some of my books have gone from Bermuda to NY to Louisville, KY to NY to Chicago and back to Bermuda. Ridiculous!!!

~amy~ said...

Love this! you are so funny about the sunscreen:)