Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Friendly Flowers





I don't use many flowers on my creations...I'm more of a shapes and lines designer~I've always been been drawn to architecture.


However, my investment in Papertrey Ink's Rosie Posie~the dies, the original stamp, and the shading~ has me creating with flowers lately.



Sometimes it takes that one great stamp set to open a new door~




I LOVE this verse also.


Only God knows everything~AMEN?!


I missed the link up to this challenge, but I love this sketch!

I used a green/blue flower...inspired by the





Thanks for stopping by today friends!





stamps: ODBD Weave Background,Papertrey Ink Rosie Posie,
Verve Jeremiah 33:3
other: Mara Mi Roobee Gift tags
ink:Ranger Jenni Bowlin Spice Tin,Papertrey Ink New Leaf and Enchanted Evening
paper:Authentique Renew and  Carefree,Recollections kraft,Georgia Pacific white




7 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous! Love that beautiful sentiment too!

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty card, Marlena! I love the blue and green rosie posie flower! And that verse stamp is lovely, too!

Unknown said...

I love the layered elements (I love tags on cards...I don't know why, but I do!) and that gorgeous flower!

Alice said...

wonderful take on the challenges. very pretty card, Marlena!

Larissa Heskett said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

cm said...

Marlena, your card is gorgeous, and yes, a 'door' has definitely been opened with your new 'flower' set! The tag and its sentiment - lovely to look at, and important to remember! I noticed tags are featured on CAS(E)#22 (hint, hint...).
Your comment on my post about my Grandma's 'four season' flower - heart-warming, and made all the more so because of your empathy, having shared similar experiences. I can't imagine uprooting to another country; moving four hours from my family is far enough (I'm 53, and still a 'mom's girl'!). Have a fantastic, blessed day, Marlena - you truly are a 'bright spot' in my days!
c

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)