Friday, June 29, 2012

~Telephone Hello~




Embellish has a new challenge up!


Here is my creation:





I thought about all my dear friends across the globe who have spent countless hours laughing,crying,and praying with me (esp. during lonely deployments).



God bless them for their kind hearts and listening ears!









I appreciate you stopping in today~you're a blessing to me!





Stamps: My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Mabel, American Crafts Amy Tangerine Lovestruck
Ink:Memento Ink Bahama Blue,Versamark Ink
Paper:Georgia Pacific white,Piggy Tales DP,Pink Paislee DP,October Afternoon Sidewalks DP
Other:Martha Stewart border punch,Spellbinders scalloped circles,mini stapler,Tim Holtz distressing tool







3 comments:

Hannelie said...

So beautiful Marlena!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card...love the embossed phone...super cute..

Anonymous said...

This is so cool!!
Esther