Sunday, November 6, 2011

~Medallion and a Verse~

is going on now.



There are some awesome pics to get your craftiness going. ;)


I first spotted the use of these at Becca's site.



She is a paper engineer~you wouldn't believe all she comes up with.



It inspired me to create my own medallions for this card.





I altered the perfect medallion with a twist.


Literally.



I die cut scalloped circles;cut a slit to the center, and scored the folds.



The black medallion has two circles adhered together.


I borrowed the sketch from ODBDSLC83 Sketch.





The ODBD sentiment stamp is such a great verse Matt 6:6.



~A reminder to intercede in secret.




The off-centered flower is stamped from Unity.




I appreciate you stopping by today. ;)

Info:

Our Daily Bread designs (Ask,Seek,Knock),Unity You+Me=Bliss,Papertrey ink black,Kaisercraft bling,Authentique Blissful 6X6 bundle,Spellbinders scalloped circles,Creative Memories corner rounder,Versamark,yellow embossing powder



3 comments:

Karen B. said...

Beautiful card, your colors are really pretty.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a creative take on the sketch Marlena! So bright and colorful! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.
blessings,
Chris

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to the Championing Award Medallions Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)