Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2026

DT INk Christmas in July



Honey Bee Stamps Inside Thankful Sentiments, Silhouette design


It's time for a new challenge at INkspirational!


This time it's Christmas in July.

 



I rediscovered this ornament border I must have cut from my outdated Silhouette machine (I have one of the oldest machines).

I have someone in mind who will receive this B&W CAS creation!

Please join us with your unique design~



3 comments:

  1. What a lovely row of decorative ornaments, Marlena - so striking in the black and white! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the use of a non traditional black and white with a very decorative and Christmasy border. Clean eye catching look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean, simple and stunning, Marlena! I think the black and white makes for a chic, elegant Christmas card. Love it!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to stop in! ;) In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.