Pages

Monday, August 24, 2026

Herd It's Your Birthday



Simon Says Stamp Highland Cows, Erin Lee Creative Door
 


Finally inked up this Highland cow and a couple of the sentiments!


This set has fabulous images; it was hard to choose just one!









The above challenges "steered" my inspiration toward farm and punny (perfect for these craft supplies).


Thank you for your sweet visit today~






4 comments:

  1. Your cow image is fantastic, fun layout with the barn door too, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a Highland cow and it's perfect for our On the Farm challenge. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Marlena! I love that barn door. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Gorgeous design and I love the pun. I've got a couple of Highland cows waiting to be inked. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to stop in! ;) In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.