Pages

▼

Saturday, September 26, 2026

DT INk Cupcake Visual

 



Spellbinders Sky View Pies and Delicious Decorations, The Ton Stamps Easy Expressions, Glitterific and Acrylic Paint



It's time for a new challenge at INkspirational!


Look at this gorgeous Visual Prompt!




I went with pie, since I had all the elements I wanted to incorporate in this fun die set!



I'm also submitting to 


Simon Says (Monday): Make Your Own Background


because I painted a swoosh of acrylic paint and Glitterific for a background.


Please join us with your unique take!



3 comments:

  1. Your pie, with its lattice top and pretty fall leaves, is making my tastebuds tingle. I've decided its an apple pie - one of my favourites - and the scent of the apples and spices are certainly wafting my way. Your swoosh-and-glitter background are delightful special touches. Once again, fabulous take on the image and wonderful inspiration for our players.
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both had pie on our minds this month, Marlena - a wonderful splashy background along with your checkered panel! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful fall card! Love the colors and that yummy pie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to stop in! ;) In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.