I love the term boop and if I can pair with a nose, (even a well dressed experienced driver...) I will!!
Love these cutie animals from Graphic 45's Well Groomed.
This is a "just because" CAS card for my aunt, with a doggo "driver" (Just Us Girls Mood Board) and CZ Design sentiment.
Simon Says (Wednesday): Clean and Simple, featuring CZ Design Products
Since this guy is driving with gloves and all...
Simon Says (Monday): Transport It
I'm also submitting to Time Out because we are heading into the fall season in western PA...and there could be snowflake or two whenever (we have a lot of green still in our area too). ;)
Thank you for your sweet visit today~
Cute inspired card. Thanks for sharing at JUGS
ReplyDeleteLove your fun loving colourful creative card Marlena. Nice to see you and share with us at JUGS Thank you.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun card! My Daughter's cat loves a boop:) Thanks for joining us at Time Out:)
ReplyDeleteA fun card Marlena. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges. Have a good day! :)
ReplyDelete